Hey Y'all ~
So it's November but I think I mentioned last month that we were getting ready for our Family Disney Cruise at the end of October. We had a BLAST! It was one of our best vacations ever and I hope that we can do it again someday. We sailed out of Galveston on the Disney WONDER from 10/16 to 11/2 and stopped at Key West, FL, Disney's private island Castaway Cay, and Nassau Bahamas. But what did we do, you ask?
1) We talked with some Princesses.
2) We enjoyed the great waitstaff and delicious meals.
3) We celebrated Brett and My 20th Anniversary.
4) We snorkled, learned about and played with the stingrays.
5) We spent a fabulous day on Castaway Cay.
6) We stopped at NASA on the way home.
7) We hung out and had fun in Galveston.
8) We met some real characters.
9) We dressed up and had fun on Pirates in the Caribbean night.
10) We celebrated Halloween and my birthday!
All in all, it was simply magical. Now we are back home for the thankful and crazy month of November. I am full steam ahead on my current WIP Broken Hearts as part of NaNoWriMo with my Edgy Scribes girls for Entangled's NaNo SmackDown and I'm loving it! Monday (11/11) is a special day for me as part of the Aspiring Author's Autumn Blog Tour so be sure and stop by my blog and Tracee Ford's blog for my interview and a snippit from another WIP of mine, Hoofbeats. Above all, I hope all of my US friends have a terrific Thankgiving and all get to participate in The Romance Troupe's Home for the Holidays Hop! See y'all there!